5) You then drape/cover yourself. When you are ready, you call “buzz” in the therapist. Our certified therapist will enter to instruct you how to massage the colon, how to relax and how to breathe during the session.
Any time during the session, you can ask the therapist to step out to give you privacy. If you have a question or need assistance, the therapist will be available on “Call” to assist you as needed during the session.
6) An Ultra Violet-Ozone Water Purification and Filtration Unit purifies the water before it passes through the rectal tube and gently into the colon. Safe, Purified, temperature controlled water flows through the tube into the colon by the force of gravity (it is not pumped or mechanically forced).
7) As the colon fills with warm water, there is a feeling of wanting to eliminate, which occurs naturally. The rectal tube will move to one side and allow the softened waste material to flow out, down the drain in the base of the FDA approved CHT table, passing through a two inch clear viewing tube. Each session lasts approximately 30 – 45 minutes.
An odor exhaust system ensures the area remains odor free.
What could be the signs of a irregular colon?
- Abnormal Body Odor
- Abdominal Gas
- Acne/Skin Blemishes
- Backaches/Sciatic Pain
- Mental Fog
- Bad Breath
- Pot Belly
Intestinal toxicity is part of many people’s everyday experience. Colon hydrotherapy can accomplish many objectives, including; cleansing and exercising the colon, initiating the body’s detoxification process and decreasing the symptoms of toxicity. In addition, it can allow the colon to function properly. An Unhealthy colon is characteristic to a person who consumes mixed-cooked foods, including any average amount of meat and starches. A healthy colon and the reflex points corresponding to various body organs and health.
The Information herein is provided for educational purpose only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. And are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Your first visit: First Magazine Article (Health Breakthrough)
1) When you arrive at our Studio, you will be greeted and asked to fill out a client form. At this time we will also discuss what you hope to accomplish through CHT.
2) Then you go into the CHT room, where we explain the equipment and procedure.
3) In private, you undress from the waist down and position yourself comfortably on the FDA approved CHT table base.
(There is no physical contact with the colon therapist)
4) You gently and easily insert a small lubricated individually packaged, sterile disposable rectal tube/nozzle into the rectal part of the colon. The nozzle goes into your rectum only 2”– 3”. The nozzle is same size as #2 pencil.
- Abdominal Hernia
- Fissures & Fistulas
- Abdominal Surgery
- Acute Liver Failure
- Intestinal Perforations
- Cardiac Conditions
- Carcinoma of the Colon
- Rectal Surgery
- Dialysis Patient
- Renal Insufficiency
- Blood in stool
- Uncontrolled Blood Pressure
When should colon hydrotherapy NOT be considered?
Here are a few contraindications when colon hydrotherapy should NOT be considered. Please call us to find out how other medical conditions may affect this procedure.
Water is the primary substrate of our bodies, the very essence of life. Since early-recorded history, water has been used to hydrate and clean the bowel environment.
Colon Irrigation Dallas
The process is painless. However, there is a possibility for mild cramping as the waste material moves through the colon. Do not eat for at least 2 hours prior to your session to avoid unnecessary discomfort. Be well hydrated and we suggest you bring your preferred bottled water.
It has been observed that hydro-cleansing the colon through a colonic procedure may trigger a “cleansing mode” for the next 2-3 days for some of the organs and systems in the human body. That is why we strongly recommend adding more warm, hot, and oily foods to your diet during that time. For example; steamed vegetables, soups, clear broths, chicken bullions, calming and soothing herbal teas such as chamomile and mint. Avoid bread and any meat that is not in a soup or broth during this time also. This should help you to keep your colon hydrated and minimize any discomfort.
Day to day stress in our modern lives is one of the main reasons for constipation and irregularity. These conditions cause waist to become trapped in our elimination system and can cause major discomfort which decreases our ability to live a high Quality of Life. Any trapped waist product in our colon continues to absorb available moisture and dries up the walls of the colon thus making it even more difficult for the elimination process. This is one of the reasons colon hydro-cleansing is so valuable.
The 35 to 45 minutes of hydrating of your colon during this procedure temporarily decreases the lubrication of the rectal part of the colon. This could lead to irritation because the walls of the rectum naturally rub against each other when we walk, sit or during any motion. Due to this possible irritation we recommend you lubricate the rectal part of the colon for the first two nights after hydro-cleansing session. One option is to use Preparation H suppositories which can be purchased at any pharmacy or most grocery stores. Additionally, maintain good skin hygiene in and around the rectal area.